專為工作假期人仕而設中短期就業轉介服務，提供包括英語會話技巧及應用等培訓，完成課程後即安排入職，範疇包括有酒店業，服務業，建造業及醫療護理等等，合作過的企業有Marriot Group, IHG, Whitbread Group, Cinnamon Club, Hilton Hotels, Holiday Inn, Benares, St Mathews Hospital, Harley Street Health Care Clinic, NHS, Jamie Oliver, Barchester, D&D Group, Radisson, Park Plaza, Premier Inn, Novotel, Thistle, Grange Hotels and many more. 所有經本公司轉介之工作不少於最低工資每小時 £7.20英磅，每週工時不少於 37.5 小時，合約期一般為18個月，亦可與僱主洽談。有興趣於本夏季出發既你，又擔心身在異地搵工遇上困難，不防聯絡我們，如想索取更多資料可電郵致 email@example.com/whatsapp +44 7745824398
This programme is designed for candidates applying for a Visa under
the Youth Mobility Scheme of the United Kingdom.
Our English and employability skills course is designed in collaboration with our employment partners. The sessions aim to prepare candidates on how to make the transition from overseas employment to work in the UK, covering all aspects of speaking, writing, listening, reading including the selection and recruitment process. The workshops will cover the skills that are most valued by employers, how candidates can reflect on those and how to articulate their experiences clearly when talking to employers.
WHY EMPLOYABILITY SKILLS
We recognise that employability skills are increasingly becoming as important to employers as educational achievement. In addition to a strong academic background, employers require individuals with a range of core work competencies such as team working, commercial awareness and presentation skills. It has also been recognised that there is a gap between what overseas graduates expect and what employers need in the UK. Our aim is to work with employers to bridge that gap and help manage expectations on both sides, thus making our candidates more employable.
BENEFITS TO YOU
Improve your English and Employability skills and in turn achieve employment opportunities in the UK.
Industry – Hospitality, Health Care, Construction and Nursing (subject to NMC guidance for overseas nurses)
Secure full-time paid employment with leading industry employers e.g. Marriott Group, IHG, Whitbread Group, Cinnamon Club, Hilton Hotels, Holiday Inn, Benares, St Mathews Hospital, Harley Street Health Care Clinic, NHS, Jamie Oliver, Barchester, D&D Group, Radisson, Park Plaza, Premier Inn, Novotel, Thistle, Grange Hotels, Excellent Care Group, Excelcare, Le Pont De La tour Guys and St Thomas and many more.............
Depending on the Level of English, Candidates could choose from 8 weeks to 12 weeks duration. 15 hours per week.
11th July 2016
8th August 2016
12th September 2016
10th October 2016
7th November 2016
4 weeks including placement - £1200
8 weeks including placement - £1995
12 weeks including placement -£2795
Minimum 37.5 hours per week
National Minimum Wage: £7.20 per hour
Overtime : employers discretion.
Employment up to 18 months.
Guidance Notes on Applying a Visa under
the Youth Mobility Scheme of the United Kingdom
I. The Scheme
1. From 1 January 2014, Hong Kong has become one of the participants of the Youth Mobility Scheme1 (YMS) of the United Kingdom (UK).
2. To be eligible for YMS, an applicant must:
· be aged between 18 and 30 on the day the visa application is lodged;
· not be accompanied by any dependents during the journey;
· be ordinarily resident in the HKSAR and hold a valid HKSAR passport or British National (Overseas) passport (BNO passport);
· hold a departure ticket, or have sufficient funds to purchase such a ticket; and
· be able to produce financial proof of available funds (currently set at £1,890) to support himself/herself.
3. 1,000 places will be available for Hong Kong youths who possess a valid HKSAR passport to travel to the UK every year. Applicants are required to obtain a valid Certificate of Sponsorship (CoS) before submitting their visa applications to the UK Visa Application Centre in Hong Kong. There is no annual quota for holders of BNO passport and neither are they required to possess a CoS.
4. Successful applicants under YMS will be granted an entry visa to the UK. They are allowed to enter and stay in the UK for a period of up to 24 months. During their stay, they can engage in work, privately-funded studies and/or voluntary work of choice2.
II. Certificate of Sponsorship (CoS) (for HKSAR passport holders only) - General Information
5. Apart from meeting the eligibility criteria in Paragraph 2 above, holders of HKSAR passport must also possess a valid Certificate of Sponsorship (CoS)when applying for an entry visa to the UK under YMS.
6. The CoS requirement does NOT apply to holders of BNO passport. Holders of BNO passport can submit their applications for entry visa under YMS direct to the UK Visa Application Centre in Hong Kong.
7. The Labour Department of the HKSAR Government administers the allocation of CoS in Hong Kong.
Eligibility for CoS Registration
8. To be eligible for registering for a CoS, a registrant must:
· be aged between 18 and 30 on the day the visa application is made;
· be a holder of a valid HKSAR passport; and
· not have previously spent time in the UK as a ‘Working Holidaymaker’ or a YMS temporary migrant.