You are going to live in a lovely great prices three bedrooms maisonette in Isle of Dogs three mins to Island Garden DRL. This is great location just on the corner of Millwall park and Mudchute park & Farm in which is the largest city farm. This maisonette is on the first floor of four floor buildings. The landlord will only visit one night a week to help everything out.
There are two double bedrooms and one single bedrooms available at end of this month,
The flat has nice kitchen with dinning table, fridge, washing machine you will also benefit gas cooks and high speed WIFI in which will be ready on 18th of August. the bathroom is very clean and shower is very powerful. each room is full furnished and at least 20 per cent large than average. the largest single room is like double bedroom with single bed in which is 110 per week, ,and huge studio type double bedroom is only 120 per week one person only.
Due to great price! compare to condition and location, therefore this property is looking for clean and tidy person only!
GREAT LOCATION :
- Close to Canary Wharf 20mins WALK
- Close to DLR Stations - 3mins Island Gardens - Mudchute 5mins walk
- Close to Asda Supermarket (open 24/7) 6mins walk
- Close to Mudchute Park & farm and Millwall park just off our street
- Close ot post office, shops and take aways just off our street
- Close to Thames river side 2 mins walk
- Close of Cutty Sark Greenwich 12 Mins walk through foot tunnel.
- Very quiet, clean and safe area
TRAIN CONNECTIONS :
- Jubilee Line (Canary Wharf)
- DLR (Island Gardens)
BUSES CONNECTIONS :
- 135 (Old Street)
- 277 (Leamouth 24h)
- D3 (Bethnal Green)
- D7 (Mile End)
- D8 (Stratford)
- Night Bus to the city : N550 (Trafalgar)
BILLS do not INCLUDED :
The bills will be shared each other in which be capped between 10 pounds per week or 12 pounds per week in winter depends on the way of your using water, gas and electricity etc.
THIS IS NICE GREAT CLEAN PROPERTY Which IS LOOKING FOR CARING, TIDY PROFESSIONALS OR FEMALE. NO DOGS AND SMOKERS.
Thanks for your reading